Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Back in Blog

And so I start my blog again.

The summer is winding down, and I can feel the change in the air, particularly at night. I don't know why, but it always takes me by surprise when the night gets so cold. Now at about nine I need to put on a sweatshirt. Last summer was so intensely hot that it's hard to believe that this summer has been as cool as it has been. Though it has still been a nice summer.

Still have about three weeks to go until school begins again. I've had so much more time over the summer...and I have been writing quite a few poems. I'd love to do 30 in 30...when I hear about that again I will definitely join.

Still have some personal deadlines with my writing and of course I'm falling behind. I hope to pick up some speed over the next few weeks. I'm anticipating some rejections coming very soon. But on the upside that's a whole bunch more subs to send out again. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home