Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My eyes...

are sitting on the couch next to me. I've been at a laptop with screen issues. So not only am I dealing with the horror of staring at a computer screen for hours, I am also dealing with the oddity of the blurry(?), misty(?), I don't know how to describe it, screen. And my eyes are going crazy, but as with any addiction I can't stop!!

So far I'm through with day 11 of the 30:30. I'll be fine. :) I keep thinking of new ideas now, and it seems as if the hard part is skimming things down. Ideas aren't the problem. Good work would be. Though I have been pleased with the majority of my work.

I received more junk email than regular email today. Both of my parents emailed me and that's always a welcome diversion. (And more reason to write. Ahem.)

If I don't get off this computer, I will lose part of my vision.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Your poor eyes! Take a break.

(says the woman with the same addiction).

7:25 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

:)

I knew there were others out there....

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home