Monday, September 18, 2006

30:30 and other news...

I did it!! Have just finished my first 30:30 ever. What an exhausting ride. But fruitful, and now I have plenty of poems to work with. Yippee! Now, as for starting another one? That may not be for a bit. Then again, I may be itching tomorrow...

And in other news:

The Centrifugal Eye has just accepted (definitely) two poems. :) The editor is just fantastic to work with, very helpful and encouraging.

Needless to say, despite things being oh so hectic right now (No, I won't bother you with all the mundane details), I'm very happy. Getting ready to leave Canada soon. Not quite sure when. And, because it's really only twenty minutes away from home, not really that important of news. It won't change my life too much (we hope) but it will certainly ease the morning commute just a bit, not having to cross the bridge every day.

Now I'm going to put my feet up and watch some television....what I'll watch is up in the air, like most things. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Hooray!!!! Congratulations on finishing your first 30! I hate to tell you, but it's addictive - you won't be able to stop. And congrats on the acceptances, too. You're really on a roll.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Anne Bauer said...

Congratulations on both your thirty in thirty -- do I hear ninety in ninety?

And congrats on the acceptances, too!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Sharon- yes it is addictive and I am waiting until I get a more solid internet connection to start again. I already can't wait!!

Anne- Thanks for stopping by and for the congrats. I would love 90:90, but i don't know if that's gonna happen anytime soon...

:)

7:08 AM  
Blogger Arlene said...

wheeee!! belated congrats on the finishing your first round, cheryl!!! now wasn't that fun?

maybe you can do a round in ITWS, too ;)

a.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home